Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed in and eatting well

So I live in the Dallas area, and for the last 4 days I have been house bound do to sub-freezing temperatures. Schools have been closed, businesses have closed early and stores are short on supplies. Because I haven't been out eating has been hard.

Because the roads are bad and I don't trust myself driving on ice and snow I haven't been able to stock my cabinets with clean foods. Doing ok, made Whole wheat flaxseed waffles, chili, spaghetti with tons of veggies. But some not so good things like, cornbread, chocolate chip cookies, and Snapple! But the good thing is all the junk is gone! Tomorrow the weather will be warm enough to go to Sprouts to shop for yummy clean food.

I need to find some easy clean dinners so that I am not tempted by unhealthy meals when I am exhausted at the end of the day.

Also Thursday will start day 1 of P90X! I am scared! My husband is doing it and wants me to join him. I think that it will help the weight loss and toning but it sounds scary! I let you know how it goes.

BTW I lost 3lbs this past week! Yeah!

Have happy healthy day!

1 comment: